Monday 1 February 2010

New skull rings, DAY OF THE DEAD and more

I  am glad to finally get the NEW ITEMS update on our online store
These new skull rings are to celebrate the great art of the Mexican "day of the dead" DIA DE LOS MUERTOS.
Also new is the LIVE SKULL , The EVIL SKULL has always been a great classic
so I hope this new design will also become another classic ( hence the title)
The LIVE skull ring has been made to look like a realistic human skull.
The two NEW DAY OF THE DEAD have been created for man and woman
They would be a great set for any couple  as there's a male and female skull faces.
Also the new ROSARY HEART and wings ring is a middle size design that
is really simple and confortable.,and a perfect match to the ROSARY NECKLACE and pendant
Finally by public demand , I ve added the Large HANDCUFF BRACELET in GOLD...Whoah !!!!!!!!!!!

P.S this is my first blog, do I hope I did not make too many
mistakes

ARMAND

No comments:

Post a Comment