Sunday 3 October 2010

New SKULL RINGS at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS

Sitting pretty on my desk is this set of
new sterling silver skull rings
Left:  DVLCIS VITA skull ring
Centre:  GHOST skull ring
Right: DEATH FROM ABOVE skull ring

These three NEW Skull Rings rings are availbale at our COVENT GARDEN store
and on the ONLINE store...

CHRISTMAS is just around the corner
Any on these will be a great gifts  for your loved one at CHRISTRMAS
However do not  leave it too late!
All our jewellery is hand made and orders take time to make
&  postage gets a little crazy during December...

3 comments:

  1. Nice rings! Check out my shoe design blog? All my designs are hand-drawn! x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.
    men skull rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    silver ring for men

    ReplyDelete