Thursday 5 April 2012

JIM MARSHALL we will miss you

Since the age of 16 MARSHALLS have been part of my every day  life
At 16 I had two orange tolex MARSHALL cabs and a MI french amp on top
I sold that before my move to London.
The very first week in London I went to BLANKS MUSIC store
in Kilburn and bought a brand new Marshall stack,
I was leaving in a SQUAT with no money, and no job , but I had my
MARSHALL stack and that was my priority  ,It served me well.
They I got 2 stacks then 3 then many more,
Here's a shot of me with PANAMA in the late eighties
with my minumum backline , 6 heads and 6 cabs
I remember the sound engineer coming to me at the soudcheck and asking
"Which one are you using"?
I replied " ALL ON THEM"
without JIM MARSHALL rock music would have sounded so dull!
JIM MARSHAL WILL BE WITH US FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. JIM MARSHALL
    For those about to Rock
    WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete