Sunday 30 September 2012

1952 GIBSON Les Paul UPDATE

Hey ! All you guitar nuts and gearheads
The first hand made batch of
TRAPEAZE SOLUTION for 1952 Gold tops is
almost completely SOLD OUT

Between the guys at CHICAGO MUSIC EXCHANGE
TUNDRA MUSIC, RICK NIELSEN , BILLY GIBBONS
and everyone else that showed interest in my
guitar bridge , I am  basically almost out of stock.

Here's an updated article from CHICAGO MUSIC EXCHANGE
http://www.chicagomusicexchange.net/blog/2012/01/17/rick-nielsen-stops-by-to-show-us-his-amazing-find/

As I am really busy with designing jewllery and making new  items
for  our Christmas stock  , I am not sure I ll have
the time to get more TRAPEAZE SOLUTION bridge/ tailpiece made this
side of Christmas.
But Fear not,
I ll get back to it as soon as possible...
If you have waited 60 years for a replacement
a few weeks might not be too much an issue.

1 comment:

  1. Well, after long deliberation and much perusal and discussion of the alternatives (Glaser coming a close second - but a curve where the strings come over giving "sitar" tone), I have come to the conclusion that your bridge is the one for my Goldie - playing her now for six months - and SOMETHING needs to be done .
    Are there any in stock as of today (21/11/2012) and would ordering on-line or popping in to the garden (with guitar) be preferable to you.....
    (nik@nikhenville.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete