Sunday 2 September 2012

CREATIVITY and DESIGN






Over the last 30 years or so I ve accumulated a lot
of articles, press cuttings, magazines , photos
interviews etc, relating to all the things that I ve designed
in the past.
To tell you the truth , I never look at these,
they are just stored in crates in my personal workshop studio.
Sometimes ago I had to make space, so I dug out
old folders and files and see what was worth keeping.
I rediscovered many things that I completely forgotten about
So here's one of them
It is a scan of the front page of a magazine called
DIRECTION dedicated to
CREATVITY IN ADVERTISING and DESIGN
published in the late 80's
As you can see they chose six of my designs
to adornated the hand on the cover.
LUCIFER bracelet, DEATH FROM ABOVE skull ring
RHINO ring, BEADED EYE ring.WOLF ring and
LARGE EVIL SKULL RING.
Interesting read,











 


No comments:

Post a Comment