Sunday 5 January 2014

SKULL RING DESIGNER updates

After a very busy Christmas you would think it's time to
relax, well that is not the case at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.
January is always a good time to plan "What's next"
More than ever , I have my list of
" THINGS TO DO"
Loads of new ideas and designs already in the pipeline for 2014.














Recently a customer who was buying one of our classic skull rings
asked  me the following question.
" How long does it take to create a new piece like this one"
My answer was. " It depends on the complexity and size of the item
but I would say in average one and a half  to two weeks"
Without counting any special orders we have just over 1050 original designs.
all hand carved one at a time.
At a rate of  2 weeks per designs,
that is FORTY YEARS!



No comments:

Post a Comment