Tuesday 11 March 2014

SKULL RING designer NEW SKULL RING

Sometime ago a customer came in with a skull ring that
he had been wearing for over 25 years.
He simply loved the ring and from day one, never took it off.
As you can see in this photo ,it eventually broke in two pieces.

He knew it was one of my very earliest designs and came to me
to see if it could be repaired.
Of course I could put it back together but the skull and horns details were too far gone.
But to his dismay. I explained that I still had all my original
master carvings and that in fact I could make him another
brand new one and even add a few more details
Although  this design was discontinued many years ago
I have decided to reintroduce it  and add it to our extended range of skull rings.
So here it is back "From the vault"
THE SABBATH SKULL RING
Soon available in store and on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment