Monday 16 March 2015

GUITAR BOOK project

Last week was CRAZY PIG DESIGNS 23 rd Anniversary , however this week is another landmark for me as I have finally completed my GUITAR BOOK project.
FIVE YEARS IN THE MAKING !
Two of my favorite guitarists and guitar experts.
ZZ TOP , Billy F Gibbons and CHEAP TRICK, Rick Nielsen
were impressed enough with the book that they have both agreed
to write forewords for it.
Not only that, but they have both signed IN PERSON each copy of the extremely LIMITED EDITION SUPER DELUXE EDITION..
If like me you loved and lived CLASSIC ROCK, followed GUITAR HEROES, and are into VINTAGE or RARE GUITARS
This is the ultimate guitar book.
I will be released in approximately 3 months time as a TWO VOLUME BOX SET in deluxe slipcase.
Armand:
signing off from CRAZY PIG DESIGNS CENTRAL
.

No comments:

Post a Comment